The MorphoAccessTM 100 series features a new range of indoor/outdoor biometric and contactless smart card terminals available at low cost. The MA100 is compact, easy to install and compatible with legacy or new access control systems. The MA100 model operates exclusively in identification mode. It offers storage capacity of two biometric templates per person for up to 500 individuals.The database can either be downloaded via the network or via a USB interface.
The whole MA 100 range offers standard interface, such as Wiegand, RS.485, Data & Clock or Ethernet, to return the ID to the host system. It is also possible to activate a relay when the terminal is used in stand-alone mode (i.e. to unlock a door). The terminal can operate either in stand-alone or networked mode. When the terminal is networked, it can either operate in ‘proxy’ or ‘application’ mode. In proxy mode, the terminal is dependent on a host controller that sends commands according to the Morpho® Host System Interface protocol. This mode is very useful for developing specific applications. In application mode, the terminal manages workflow. In both modes remote terminal management is possible through TCP/IP. Terminal management
includes initial configuration, firmware upgrade, log retrieval, biometric database operations, etc.
- Contains MorphoSmartTM CBM
- 500 dpi optical sensor, 14x20mm
- 1:1 verification time < 1sec
- Identification time (1000 template) < 1.5secs
- Adjustable FAR according to security requirements
- Manages up to 500 users, two templates each in identification mode.
- Capable of simultaneous identification and verification
- Buzzer and multi-color LEDs
- Communication port for transmitting IDs: customizable Wiegand output, RS .485, Data & Clock, Ethernet (10/100 Base T)
- Relay one contact
- Tamper switch & secured screw
- Terminal management through TCP/IP or USB interface (on option); management includes terminal configuration, firmware upgrade, log retrieval, biometric database operations, etc
- MA110 supports HID iClass 16 kbit contactless smart cards
- MA 120 and MA120 D support ISO14443-A MIFARE and DESFIRE cards respectively.
- Operating temperature: -10° to +45°C
- Complies with EN60068, EN55022 , FCC part 15 and EN55024, EN300330-1 and 2, CE, UL 950
- Supply Voltage: 9V, 16V (250mA @ 12V)
- Dimensions: 142mm x 84mm x 46mm
- Embedded software components: Morpho ImagingTM and MorphoSoftTMEmbedded